ABOUT ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ross&Robyn
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Musician/Keyboard Player
Humor : i'm a chicken choker.....LMAO!!!
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: ABOUT ME   Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:00 am

hi everyone......sorry i noticed that i haven't introduce myself yet and sorry for the delay......hehehe......anyways.......here it is......
HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYONE!.....MARS WILL BE A BORING PLANET TO LIVE SO LET'S SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH. GRAB THE CODE BELOW IT'S FREE AND HELP US SUPPORT EARTH DAY AND SHOW THAT YOU CARE;).....POST IT ON EVERY WEBSITE YOU HAVE AND THEY WILL PLANT A REAL TREE FOR EVERY TREE YOU PLANTED ON YOUR WEBSITE.....I GOT MINE ON MYSPACE, IMVU BUT THE STUPID FACEBOOK WONT ALLOW OR SUPPORT SUCH CODE........THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT;).............PEACE AND ROCK ON!!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

DOING MY GUITAR (FEEDBACK/DISTORTION SOUND) SOLO ON "SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT" by Nirvana;)

ROBYN B....THE ONE WHO INSPIRED ME.

hhmmm, about me?......I'm a keyboard player, singer, composer, arranger collaborating with my also talented band members of Melody Park. We released our debut album "Playground of Sound" in March 2006 and are currently residing in Calgary Alberta, Canada.

We have just released our video for "Hello", the first single off the CD and you can check it out below. You can buy the album at CDBaby, Itunes, Emusic, Napster, Rhapsody and Project Opus to name a few.

You can always stop by and view our home website too at www.melodypark.ca......I hope you'll enjoy our music.
"Special Place", track 9 off the album is one of my compositions I brought to the band while our vocalist Christa provided the melody and lyrics. i compose that song for TIFFANY cuz she inspired me......i'm happy and glad that my band members decided to include that song in our album......Enjoy the music..take care and have a good one;)

BIO:Keyboard player Rossano Valmonte was born in Manila, the capital city of the Philippines. Rossano performed extensively in the Hong Kong entertainment scene in various bands. He came to Canada touring in a cover band and liked the diversity here so much he decided to immigrate to Canada. While performing with many different musical groups all over the country, Rossano crossed paths with members of Melody Park several times before planning to form the band when he moved to Terrace British Columbia, Canada. A keyboard virtuoso in his own right, Rossano brings a wealth of musical knowledge and diversity to the songs in Melody Park....

i'm also into microsoft flight simulator 2004/X and currently learning how to fly Boeing 737-700/900,747-400,757,767,triple 7,De Havilland (dash eight),Lockheed Tristar,Learjet (Bombadier),Airbus A300,A320,A321,A330 and A340.......so far i can take off and land them all;).......and my favorite is 747-400 series cuz it's very comfortable for me to fly it and perhaps i already mastered it :011:......all my aircraft is currently parked in MIAMI FL.

ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE ON ROCKIN' ROBYN AND HAVE FUN MEETING NEW (FELLOW MUSICIAN) FRIENDS AND MUSIC LOVERS..........HAPPY CHATTING;)..........XOX

ROSS

MELODY PARK
Christa Klukas-Lead Vocals
Brian Condie-Guitar&Vocals
Rossano Valmonte-Keyboards&Vocals
Randy Burton-Bass&Vocals
Mike Kicinski-Drums

NOTE: the bass player (Johnny Taunton) and Drummer (Brian Wilson) in our music video is no longer with us........for more info please visit our official website at www.melodypark.ca
HERE'S OUR MUSIC VIDEO...........SONG CALLED.............."HELLO" by Melody Park

CHRISTA KLUKAS

BRIAN CONDIE

ROSSANO VALMONTE

RANDY BURTON

and finally, meet our new and permanent drummer MIKE KICINSKI from Seattle Washington who recently moved to Calgary, Alberta Canada........AND FINALLY WE HAVE A DRUMMER WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE US TO EUROPE, DUBAI (UAE) AND ASIA;)........HERE WE COME!!!

PARTYING WITH OUR FRIENDS AND FANS AFTER THE SHOW ALL OVER WESTERN CANADA;)

THE NEW MELODY PARK!!!!!!Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rossanoandrobynvalmonte

ABOUT ME
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rocking Robyn's :: Introductions :: Welcome page-
Jump to:  
pFree forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forumpp