View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tobywan

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : WFM analyst, keyboards, sequencing,
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Greetings from Prince George   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Hmmm.... these always seem to be the hardest things to write. Well, for starters, im a 43 year old separted father of two children who are musically talented just like moi. I have been playing piano/keys on and off for a tod over 30 years. I am no where near the talent of my wonderful kaibigan Rosanno Valmonte. However, I know that my talent is not my own for I consider it to be a gift from God Himself and it is my desire to use that for Him.
I like making my own music becuase it gives me total control over the creative process and it is from that creativity where i get a sense of fulfillment. I have had the pleasure of using or playing a few keyboards over the years. They have included the Roland JX-3P, Korg M1, Yamaha DX-7, Roland D-50, not to mention a couple of misc drum machines and sequencers.
I would have to say that my favorite genre of music is worship music becuase it is through worship that a deeper relationship with God is gained. Within the last couple of years I have got enough nerve up to sing. I havent done much, but what I have done seems to have hit people pretty hard as they had no idea that I could sing. Even some people at work have heard me and still rave about it... LOL.
Music is a part of my life that I am thankful for because it can express such a broad spectrum of emotions. Another thing that I am thankful for is my friends and family. I remember the first time I introduced myself to the members of the 4 Tracks. They are/were a great bunch of guys (even susan) who welcomed me and entertained me with many hours of shop talk. Rossano, maraming salamat po kaibigan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Prince George   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:57 pm

tobywan wrote:
Hmmm.... these always seem to be the hardest things to write. Well, for starters, im a 43 year old separted father of two children who are musically talented just like moi. I have been playing piano/keys on and off for a tod over 30 years. I am no where near the talent of my wonderful kaibigan Rosanno Valmonte. However, I know that my talent is not my own for I consider it to be a gift from God Himself and it is my desire to use that for Him.
I like making my own music becuase it gives me total control over the creative process and it is from that creativity where i get a sense of fulfillment. I have had the pleasure of using or playing a few keyboards over the years. They have included the Roland JX-3P, Korg M1, Yamaha DX-7, Roland D-50, not to mention a couple of misc drum machines and sequencers.
I would have to say that my favorite genre of music is worship music becuase it is through worship that a deeper relationship with God is gained. Within the last couple of years I have got enough nerve up to sing. I havent done much, but what I have done seems to have hit people pretty hard as they had no idea that I could sing. Even some people at work have heard me and still rave about it... LOL.
Music is a part of my life that I am thankful for because it can express such a broad spectrum of emotions. Another thing that I am thankful for is my friends and family. I remember the first time I introduced myself to the members of the 4 Tracks. They are/were a great bunch of guys (even susan) who welcomed me and entertained me with many hours of shop talk. Rossano, maraming salamat po kaibigan.

that's cool. i like members who always give a Lil in site about there selves.
thank you for joining and being here with us on RR.as you can see we are still in the beginning stages.but were almost finished and will adjust and improve thing as we go along.
if you need help or have any questions feel free to ask on the how to post/help board.
or you can always pm a staff member or admin.
also invite who ever you want. RR is open to all musicians and non musicians alike.
thanx once again and hope to see you around.
i will put you in the musicians group now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockingforum.forumandco.com
Ross&Robyn
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Musician/Keyboard Player
Humor : i'm a chicken choker.....LMAO!!!
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Prince George   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:38 pm

RON???.......IS THAT YOU????........LOL..........HEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!...........OMG!!!.......thank you so much buddy for joining us here on RR.........and yes like Chazz said, it's good to hear some members that introduce about themselves.......i can't say anything more but to thank you cuz my partner in crime already told you everything about this site.......hehehe.....preety soon pempe, romel and all musicians that i know will join us here......if you have any suggestion ron to make this a better forum, just let us know......your suggestion is welcome..........thank you so much for joining and for your awesome introduction..........take care and bye for now bro.

r&r

www.myspace.com/rossanoandrobynvalmonte
rvalmonte@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rossanoandrobynvalmonte
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Prince George   

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Prince George
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1